Meet the 2018-2019 Community Club Board
Community Club Objectives
The Sunol Glen Community Club is an organization of volunteer parents, teachers and members of the community united by the common bond of interest in the Sunol Glen School. The objectives of this organization are:
1. To bring together in a functioning unit, parents, staff and community members who are interested in undertaking cooperative efforts on behalf of education in general and, specifically, the students of Sunol Glen School.
2. To provide a means of communication between parents, community members and the Sunol Glen staff.
3. To support and coordinate fundraising activities, including volunteers, with the staff and Superintendent/Principal in order to enhance existing and/or district proposed/approved programs.
4. To support activities outside the normal school curriculum for the educational, social and physical benefits of the students.
5. To hold social gatherings in order to strengthen our common bond of interest in Sunol Glen School.
How Do I Serve on the Board?
The Community Club Board is elected every year at the May meeting. A Nominating Committee is established no later than the April meeting to solicit nominations and create a slate. Nominations can be submitted to the committee using this form.
Each Board Member can serve in the same position for up to 2 years but must be re-elected each year.